Started by Neil Bardon from Florissant, MO, these glasses are handcrafted, limited-edition items made + packaged by the owner himself in downtown Los Angeles. The glasses are UVA/UVB protected + come in a variety of shades.
The 1038 sunglasses by Saint Rita Parlor are an effortless retro style.
- Exclusive handmade acetate frame (1/100).
- Each is adorned with Saint Rita Parlor antique brass coin embedded inside the right temple.
- Includes custom embossed vegetable-tanned leather case with paisley eyewear cloth / handkerchief / pocket square.
- Packaged inside, in-house printed, coffee stained + baked print parcel package.
- Each signed + stamped for authenticity by designer.
Fun fact: The company is named after the Neil’s grandmother, Rita, whom he considers his "saint".